Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thursday, I received my first shipment of aprons that were mass produced in the U.S.A.  So exciting! Finally, after 2 1/2 years of setting weekly goals, hard work, commitment and dedication, and the support of special friends.

Friday, was the first day of work for an intern majoring in Fashion Merchandising from the local university, to help me with certain tasks of my business. Perfect timing! She was able to help me inventory each style. Some of the totals from the work order were not adding up to what was the delivered. This is the part of the hands on real life process of manufacturing. After making a phone call to the cut and sewing company, the fourth box was missing. After checking the tracking information, the fourth box was delivered Friday afternoon.  I was relieved and excited!!

Next step is to prepare for the home shows and Christmas shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment