Thursday, November 10, 2011

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!

My work day begins very early in the morning and it is non-stop until the evening. Throughout my adult life, I have never experienced such a feeling of passion for a job as I presently feel. Being a wife and a mom goes without saying, of course. That is my absolute ultimate passion.  But, a job? Yes, I can honestly say, it is an incredible feeling. I wake up around 4:30 a.m. , pour a cup of joe, grab my computer, and begin my day. Before I know it, several hours have passed. I have, without a doubt, love what I have accomplished so far. The incredible people that have entered my life as well as some of the faculty and students at the University of Southern Mississippi, THANK YOU!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KaCo-Designs-By-Liz/177216055643207
https://sites.google.com/site/kacodesignsbyliz/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katherine
    I spent THanksgiving at Molly's house with some of the Douglas' also. They told me of your success with your aprons- they are great! Congratulations!! I know you are so excited and passionate about your work- it really shows in the work, photos and your writings. DO you wholesale your work? I just started a line of products also- all new to me too. I think my designs would be great on some of your product. You can view the happy cajun line at www.simplylouisianagifts.com We are just starting to get into stores and selling it- my website is being worked on now. I love your blog and I know i need to have one too- add it to the list of things to do everyday.
    hope to hear from you and you need to get some here in Acadiana.- my email is paul@schex.com
    awesome work. Paul Schexnayder

    ReplyDelete