Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Timing is everything, right?  The last 3 months have been non-stop to network, promote, sell, sell, sell. It is now January 2012 and I have accomplished that goal. The people that I have met throughout this process have been true inspirations to me. Many customers have purchased the aprons for Christmas gifts, shower gifts, birthday gifts, or for themselves. The aprons have been shipped throughout different parts of the country as well as sold locally.

KaCo Designs by Liz Aprons are now sold in Mobile, AL at What a Stitch, sold in Hattiesburg, MS at Westside Studio and Blooms, sold in New Iberia, Louisiana at Kimberly's and For The Little One's located on main street.

I am overwhelmed and excited by the positive feedback.

It is a new year and and new goal. Now is the time to handle the business side of my company. I admit that I am very challenged in this department. I have to depend on other people for help. There is so much more to building a business than just designing and creating. I have been frustrated, exhilarated, and educated in this department. I am so appreciative for the individuals that are helping me.

It goes without saying that my family comes first. Even though I have accomplished my company goal, I have also accomplished taking care of the entire Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day meals. I have traveled back and forth to New Iberia, Louisiana and continued my mom's traditional American and Lebanese cuisine for the holidays. The support of my family is incredible.

Here's to 2012!! Thank you to everyone for helping me make it many steps closer to my final goal.




http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000216068273

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KaCo-Designs-By-Liz/177216055643207

https://twitter.com/#!/lizzachary63



No comments:

Post a Comment