Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CRAZY BUSY

The business side of my company has been quite demanding. As a creator, I have been challenged to find the resources to benefit me and make this part enjoyable. I am sure most, creative, people would agree with me. However, I have learned so much!! Starting a small manufacturing company, no matter what the size, dealing with bookkeeping, inventory, and so much more are extremely important. I call this,  the serious side of fun.

Blue Meadow #4929
Size Adult Short $35.00
http://www.facebook.com/pages/KaCo-Designs-By-Liz/177216055643207

1 comment:

  1. I think you are a good example to many people. We can't stop learning after done from school. You show people that what life long learning is. You are brave to admit that you have to learn new thing all the time for you and learning new thing is not easy but manageable. Thanks for sharing. Love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete