Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doors Opening

When one door opens for me, as I travel through the process of growing my manufacturing company, another door seems to open for me. It is quite amazing.  There are so many stages to conquer in order for my business to grow. I have finally entered the public relations and marketing stages. Meeting people, networking, and lots of phone calling has helped me acquire several names to assist me in this process.

 I made an appointment and met with a Professor in the Mass Communications Department at Southern Miss. After the meeting, I was asked to be a "client" for a couple of his classes in November. I am thrilled! Let me just say, THANK YOU SO MUCH!


2 comments:

  1. Liz,

    I am very happy for you. I believe good things will come out from this meeting and more doors will be open for you. Please keep me on post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be the hottest holiday gift in Mississippi and beyond!

    ReplyDelete