Friday, October 14, 2011

Inspiration

One of the many people I have met throughout the process of creating my laminated aprons is a professor in the fashion merchandising department at the local university. She was excited to see all of the aprons I have designed. This was her first visit to my office. Her face lit up when she saw all of my aprons. Finally, I have bulk to market! She has listened to me talk about my need to mass produce, so I can have a variety of styles for the consumer to select from. Her reaction when she saw the aprons was so inspiring to me, I am truly grateful. Each time we meet, she gives me helpful advise for my free google website. It may not be very dramatic, yet, but it is work in progress. A QR code was added. Feel free to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment